|Published on Mon, 7 Oct 2019 18:53|
Our next CARER’S CAFÉ – SATURDAY 19th October
10.30 – 12.30 at All Saints Church Hall
All carers past & present welcome!
Here’s what we offer in Earls Barton in conjunction with Northamptonshire Carers
So are you caring for someone?
We know carers do a great job and we would like to offer you the opportunity to take some time out to attend our Carers Café. You will be made to feel most welcome. Children are welcome to come along too.
It’s a drop-in so no need to book
- Transport provided if needed
- We have free coffee, tea, soft drinks and homemade cakes.
- Treat yourself to a free pampering opportunity (usually nails, podiatrist/chiropodist, beauty products).
- Access to information/leaflets about organisations that can help carers.
- An opportunity to meet with other carers.
Some carers attend alone whilst some come along with the person they are caring for – we can offer a sitting service to enable you to attend. Please contact us for more information.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 810632